Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Crazy About Cleaning Products

As my baby became mobile, so did his mouth. He was licking floors, doors and the dishwasher at every turn. I was envisioning him ingesting Pine-Sol and 409 coated grime. Being both a germaphobe and a first time mom, I ran down to Whole Foods to see what natural cleaning products I could find and I wasn’t impressed with the selection. I had heard about the Method brand, so I went online and found a great website - www.methodhome.com. Their tagline is “(they use) ingredients that come from plants, not chemical plants”. I use their counter spray, tub and tile cleaner, floor cleaner, wood polish, window wash, stainless steel cleaner and leather wipes. They’re all great products and everything is safe and non-toxic. So, when my little one is kissing the refrigerator, I can relax and let him be a kid.

No comments: