Thursday, February 21, 2008

Eventually we had to talk about skincare



Pretty much any friend I have will read this and wonder what took her so long to get around to skincare advice. Devoted is a mild term for my commitment to the Dermalogica brand.

I will make this quick and simply say I love it: it's clean, pure, smart and it fixes skin problems other brands don't. I will also say it hasn't worked for everyone I've recommended it to, so take my recommendation with a grain of salt. I will also tell you that it's worth getting a facial from a Dermalogica esthetician to figure out which products are right for you.


If you do want to shop for Dermalogica products for less, the best source I've found is Skinwest.com.

My #1 favorite product is the Daily Microfoliant. Works especially well on the chin area (hormonal zone). Use daily in the am.

No comments: